Monday 21 February 2011

Creating Cards



















One of the things I like to give for Christmas is blank cards that I have made so that people can use them to give to their friends and family over the year.  I hadn't done this for a couple of years but this year when I asked Samantha what she would like for her birthday, she said - some cards. 

Its taken a long time (only two months late) but I've finally started making some for her.  Here is one that I am entering into the Creating Craft World card making challenge.  The only proviso is that the card has to be square.  Lucky for me that's my favourite kind of dimension.

3 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Such a simple yet effective card, Ali. Love it! Thank you for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

susibee said...

Love the patchwork effect. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World Challenge.

Choccy said...

Great card !!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for my 'use a square card' challenge.
Choccy x